To keep your swimwear in pristine condition, please follow our care instructions listed below.
- To help retain the colour in the suit hand rinse before wearing
- Wash your suit in fresh cold water as soon as possible after wearing. Do not machine wash. Machines are incredibly hard on the soft material.
- Do not iron or leave for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Lay swimwear flat and out of direct sunlight to dry
- Sunscreen, tanning cream, or chlorine can damage and discolor suits, so use caution to limit exposure of these products to your suit.
We want your swimwear to last as long as possible. Caring for your suit in the appropriate manner is the best way to ensure that it will not deteriorate in an untimely manner.